So i will be hunting 24B last week of November / first part of December for coues deer, would it be wise to spend the money for a lion tag?

So i will be hunting 24B last week of November / first part of December for coues deer, would it be wise to spend the money for a lion tag?

Uhhh yeah. Hunting deer with out a lion tag is like driving a truck with no fuel.

are they that common? ive never even seen one. but i buy an archery deer tag every year like im going to kill one of them too lol

• Like 5

Seeing them, no. They're out there everywhere! Plus the tag is what, $15? I'd rather eat then $15 worth of tag soup than see a lion and not have the tag!

• Like 2

Seeing them, no. They're out there everywhere! Plus the tag is what, $15? I'd rather eat then $15 worth of tag soup than see a lion and not have the tag!

$75 for the out of stater like this guy. thats a couple lap dances at the desert flame after he kills

• Like 4

$75 for the out of stater like this guy. thats a couple lap dances at the desert flame after he kills
What are they going for at the flame theses days. Haven't been there for a few years.

What are they going for at the flame theses days. Haven't been there for a few years.

i havent been in a while either but i heard a girl i went to school with works there so i might hit it up.

You guys are killing me :D from everything i have read i would be crazy not to get one. Just thought i would get some expert opinions...on the lion tag, but the lap dances are an interesting option.

Its like rental car insurance...at only $15 its worth it if you see one.

A lion tag let's you ride one like you stole it?

• Like 3

I had a lion invite my Heeler to lunch in 24b my last time in there. Wish my dog could run that fast when I call him.

• Like 3

You guys are killing me :D from everything i have read i would be crazy not to get one. Just thought i would get some expert opinions...on the lion tag, but the lap dances are an interesting option.

Lap dance is better than lion tag.
  • Like 1

i havent been in a while either but i heard a girl i went to school with works there so i might hit it up.
Sounds like a fun trip