Couestracker

2 weeks until they start charging cards

You would think that with 19 points I would finally draw a goulds tag!!!!! Well you would be right! I have finally drawn the tag for the first hunt in either 33 or 35a... Super pumped about it!! My wife also drew a tag as well for merriams! Cool deal!

• Like 6

You would think that with 19 points I would finally draw a goulds tag!!!!! Well you would be right! I have finally drawn the tag for the first hunt in either 33 or 35a... Super pumped about it!! My wife also drew a tag as well for merriams! Cool deal!

Congrats on the tag that's a long wait

I got 35a, just don't know which hunt. Thats all I put in for. Was down there this weekend for 2 days with leftover Deer tag Saw turkeys right by our camp. My buddy said thats 3 years in a row they been there. 5 Toms. Don't know where they will be in early May. Good luck all.............BOB!

• Like 2

Mine cleared the bank Mon. no more pending...............BOB!

Everyone's portal still showing pending?

Yes my portal still shows pending.

Someone on our clan got again the 24A hunt for turkey. that makes 2013, 2015, & 2017 we were drawn with only 2 tags 1 st and 2nd hunt

• Like 2

Hopefully soon! I screwed up and put me and the girlfriend on the same card and would really like to know if she drew turkey or if I drew bear.