Sign in to follow this  
PRDATR

Well! Anybody going?

Just found out a little while ago I'll be going again next year. Had a great experience this year and can't wait to go back. I think we are going the last week of January or the first week of February

• Like 1

Yes sir without a doubt I'm going. Headed down after Thanksgiving to set some cams and do some scouting. Probably be mid January before its game on though.

Going down there 1st week of December ñ. HopING for some good hunting great food and drinks with the Vaqueros.

• Like 1

One of these years I will get down there.

You won't regret it. Mexico is a fun place to hunt!

How much do the hunts cost? Just a ball park figure.. I'd love to go just curious on price. Thanks

Headed down in a few days can't wait hunting Mexico is like going back in time 100 years...lots of quality animals with little to no pressure

• Like 1

Headed down in a few days can't wait hunting Mexico is like going back in time 100 years...lots of quality animals with little to no pressure

Just came back today from a new ranch. Very rough DIY hunt on this property. Meat in the freezer though. We went 4 for 5.

I have a buddy down there now. Think his was around $2500, but haven't heard whether it was a good ranch or deer quality yet.