rcdinaz

My 2016 Mule Deer, Ugly or Awesome?

Seriously? Mount that freak show! I'm guessing no 'nads? I killed a velvet buck years ago, no nuts, and in velvet in November. He's on my wall, yours is WAAAY cooler looking!

Bowhunt that has got to be him! One of the guides had pics from last year of him as well. the first day we saw him running with a 4x4 and a really big frame 3x3 with a cheater. the day before I shot him I almost took a crack at the big 3x3 but all of them were on the move after 3 coyotes tied to sneak in on them and got very close.

Rcd you can pm your email address if you want me to send you better copies of those trail cam pics. I have quite a few more of him I can send too. Would love to see him in person if you don't mind some time.

• Like 2

Congrats man! Definitely ugly & awesome all at the same time. I was at Millers SW when you dropped him off, got to see it in person.

• Like 1

Zbar cool you saw him up close! That was my buddy that droppwd him off, closer to his place.

Awesome. Beats the heck out of a spike...............BOB!

Ha! I did not hesitate either. All the guys with me laughed and said I didn't seem to give it much thought. He gave us the slip on two other occasions, smart old deer.

Pic angle is bad for how big and fat this thing was. Steaks have been fantastic!

Pretty cool buck. You answered the first question that came to my mind here..."ugly but how did the old guy taste?" :) Congrats.

Very cool and unique. Gotta love the freaks. Congratulations!