trphyhntr

Is Trump Already Making Deer Hunting Great Again? (pics)

Nice job! The pack out sounded brutal

ive had easy ones, but this was the easiest. the deer was just down right accommodating.

We've all brought home empty tags on hunts where we busted our butts, so when you get an easy one ya gotta take it just to even things out.

Nice work bud, congrats!

Btw, that makes you the first guy on your team to post up points for the hunt contest. Good work.

I could have killed some dinks in August glad I held out

Trphyhntr killen it in the desert. Awesome man I'll drink to a buck like that. Brought back some motivation for me to go shoot a big desert buck in December with the bow.

• Like 1

ive had easy ones, but this was the easiest. the deer was just down right accommodating.
We've all brought home empty tags on hunts where we busted our butts, so when you get an easy one ya gotta take it just to even things out.

Nice work bud, congrats!

Btw, that makes you the first guy on your team to post up points for the hunt contest. Good work.

Does he have eye guards that are longer than an inch or is he a straight up 5x5 and do you mind if I copy your pic and posted it in the scoring thread?

Nice work bud, congrats!

Does he have eye guards that are longer than an inch or is he a straight up 5x5 and do you mind if I copy your pic and posted it in the scoring thread?

He's got eye guards But I didn't count them, sure go ahead

Right on amigo. I don't know about the inches, but as far as we're concerned you just knocked down a 170 point buck. He's the highest scored entry so far this year. Unless somebody shows up with a bull elk, it'll probably stay that way too.

Congrats again. I'm really happy for you, that is one awesome muley buck.

Right on amigo. I don't know about the inches, but as far as we're concerned you just knocked down a 170 point buck. He's the highest scored entry so far this year. Unless somebody shows up with a bull elk, it'll probably stay that way too.

Hahaha of you say so. Yeah I'm real excited about him, I'm

Getting him mounted

• Like 1

Hahaha of you say so. Yeah I'm real excited about him, I'm

Getting him mounted

Heck yeah! You have to on a deer like that.

• Like 1

Trphyhntr killen it in the desert. Awesome man I'll drink to a buck like that. Brought back some motivation for me to go shoot a big desert buck in December with the bow.

That one you got the other year was one that got me so fired up to try and kill a desert buck. Just Something about big mule deer running around in cactus. Glad it's mid November, time to get ready.

Nice job man. Congrats. Awesome deer

• Like 1

Way to go buddy. Come to think of it, got mine on election day.

How excited were you? I mean were you able to wait for the taxidermist before mounting it?

• Like 2

[quote name="Edge" post="691681" timestamp="1479055903

How excited were you? I mean were you able to wait for the taxidermist before mounting it?

That was my thought as well.