trphyhntr

Is Trump Already Making Deer Hunting Great Again? (pics)

Toughest hunt the family has had in a long time. This guy thought it would be fun to spar in the wide open with a 2 point on the last morning of the hunt. His calendar was off by one day.

• Like 3

Toughest hunt the family has had in a long time. This guy thought it would be fun to spar in the wide open with a 2 point on the last morning of the hunt. His calendar was off by one day.

Guess he shouldnt have been bullying little guys.

Trphyhntr killen it in the desert. Awesome man I'll drink to a buck like that. Brought back some motivation for me to go shoot a big desert buck in December with the bow.

That one you got the other year was one that got me so fired up to try and kill a desert buck. Just Something about big mule deer running around in cactus. Glad it's mid November, time to get ready.
got another desert buck coming this December with the bow my dude. Gotta keep the 5 year streak alive. January maybe if it's a giant... want a velvet desert buck 170+ More to add to the collection. Still an awesome buck I'd drop the hammer and a few beers on any desert buck like that.
  • Like 2

Funny... Until I saw his pic on this thread I always thought that trphyhntr was an angry old man.... Ed F

• Like 1

Funny... Until I saw his pic on this thread I always thought that trphyhntr was an angry old man.... Ed F

I'm an angry old man trapped in a younger mans body.

• Like 1

50 yard pack to your vehicle..........that increases the score on your deer to 200" !!

• Like 1