Sign in to follow this  
Red Rabbit

2017 Landscape Calendars

2017%20Calendar%20Collage_zpsiuw3ocoa.jp

2017 is Here!

You can't stop the march of time, so enjoy its upcoming blessings 1f609.png;-)

One of the main reasons I started landscape photography in 2009 was so I could put together a calendar to give to family and friends at Christmas. Well, it has developed into a multi-million dollar venture (yeah right, I have swampland in AZ for sale too 1f609.png;-) ) and the 2017 edition is available. It contains many of my favorite Southwest images from the past year. The calendar is printed glossy on heavy card stock and coil-bound, just like it always has been. Each page is 8.5"x11"

Cost is $15 plus $4 S&H to CONUS

One can send me a PM with your address and quantity. One can mail me a check (I will PM you back my mailing address), or pay via paypal through my email address dkoepsel@aol.com

How do I order a few? These would make great gifts.

Clicking on the image took me to photo bucket and I didn't see the calendar on your website. Please advise.

Shane

Shane, you can send me a PM with your address. One can mail me a check (I will PM you my address), or pay via paypal through my email address dkoepsel@aol.com

ed1600-2017_0004_zpskhn3jjd3.jpg

2017 Landscape Calendars

The calendar is printed glossy on heavy card stock and coil-bound. Each page is 8.5"x11"

Cost is a $15 plus $4 postage ($19 total)
One can send me a PM with your address and quantity. One can mail me a check (I will PM you back my mailing address), or pay via paypal through my email address dkoepsel@aol.com

• Like 1