Steve O

Max Turkey Points?

I'm a non resident. I have my loyalty point and Hunter Ed point. I have 22 points after the draw that was just conducted. I've tried to find the max points. I know I have missed one draw due to my own stupidity but I fear I am two behind max rather than one for some reason. Does anybody know or could you point me in the right direction? I want hunt Goulds and I do not want to do it in Mexico.

Thank you.

Thank you. And crud...I wonder where else I messed up. Well, it should not be that much longer.

You and me both, Steve! There's always the chance as the Commissioner's tag we raffle!

• Like 1

You're in good shape bud. I have at least 36 more years before I'm in the max points group for turkey's, assuming they stay at 70 general tags a year.

Thank you. And crud...I wonder where else I messed up. Well, it should not be that much longer.

You and me both, Steve! There's always the chance as the Commissioner's tag we raffle!

HAHAHAHA there's always a chance you'll win the optics package in the Arizona Big Game Super Raffle too hahahahaha tell me when to stop laughing.

• Like 2

Well, I normally donate for the optics and a few of the super tags every year. I don't think they are rigged and I'm certainly not going to win if I don't buy a ticket...

IA--I will definitely be contacting you for a few cards.

I'm really looking forward to putting my hands on one of those big white tipped tail feathered gobblers. Who knows, my AZ Merriams led me to an elk hunting spot that produced a really nice longbow bull for me. Maybe the Goulds will point me somewhere I can use my 10 deer points to kill a big Coues buck?

• Like 2

Laughing My Buttt. off . I drew the Goulds with only 11 points . If I would of stayed in N. Dakota I would of never drawn this tag. I think You should have to live here to draw it . I was in Dakota for 4+ years hated it and never got drawn for anything special. Just keep putting in...........BOB!

That I got a tag with only 11 points and guys have 22 and didn't. Have some humor my friend and good luck in the next draw. I had to wait 19 year for my Elk tag last year ,so We all get our turn waiting..............BOB!

HAHAHAHA there's always a chance you'll win the optics package in the Arizona Big Game Super Raffle too hahahahaha tell me when to stop laughing.

I hate you. I'd make a joke about shooting a hole in your jeep, but that's was only funny once! :D

Well, I normally donate for the optics and a few of the super tags every year. I don't think they are rigged and I'm certainly not going to win if I don't buy a ticket...

I'm really looking forward to putting my hands on one of those big white tipped tail feathered gobblers. Who knows, my AZ Merriams led me to an elk hunting spot that produced a really nice longbow bull for me. Maybe the Goulds will point me somewhere I can use my 10 deer points to kill a big Coues buck?

I know some good Coues spots down there in addition to several spots that have tons of turkeys, but most hunters don't venture to, so when you get those tags, we can talk!

• Like 2

I hate you. I'd make a joke about shooting a hole in your jeep, but that's was only funny once! :D

I know some good Coues spots down there in addition to several spots that have tons of turkeys, but most hunters don't venture to, so when you get those tags, we can talk!

It is funny now but not at the time. :D

It is funny now but not at the time. :D

We waited until we were eating breakfast to giggle!

Maybe 21 points will get me the tag in 2018! Maybe...