Sign in to follow this  
Yoshi

Unit 23 Youth Camp

I know that is early but does any body know or has any idea on the youth camp ?

Will appreciate your guidance

Yoshi, the Arizona Elk Society and NWTF will have the camp at Colcord Ridge Campground again in 2017. We will be using online registration that should open at the first of the year.

Feel free to keep in touch or watch our Facebook, Arizona Elk Society.

Thanks

Steve Clark

• Like 2

Has the dates been set yet?

All youth camps will coincide with the youth hunt. All three camps will be April 20-23, 2017.

I normally volunteer and mentor at the Happy Jack Camp, but a friend who mentors at the 1/27 Camp invited my daughter over to hunt his favorite spots. Hard to beat that, so we're heading over there this spring. I'll take her out and then mentor others after she's filled her tag.

• Like 3

All youth camps will coincide with the youth hunt. All three camps will be April 20-23, 2017.

I normally volunteer and mentor at the Happy Jack Camp, but a friend who mentors at the 1/27 Camp invited my daughter over to hunt his favorite spots. Hard to beat that, so we're heading over there this spring. I'll take her out and then mentor others after she's filled her tag.

Awesome! That means I can hunt New Mexico AND help at the Youth Camp next spring.

Thanks IA born for the dates!

Awesome! That means I can hunt New Mexico AND help at the Youth Camp next spring.

No problem! I'm looking at hunting NM, too, but have a very limited window of availability. If you need a hunting partner over there and dates line up, let me know!

• Like 1

No problem! I'm looking at hunting NM, too, but have a very limited window of availability. If you need a hunting partner over there and dates line up, let me know!

Ok, I'll keep you posted on both.

Lots of turkeys over here but not the kind you are talking about :D .