n2horns

Winner Drawn ** AES Raffle** Choice of 3 prizes - Wall Tent, Swaro 15x56 or STS HD 65mm

SOLD OUT! Thanks all.

• Like 1

My wife asked me if I wanted her to create a spread sheet to track my AES raffle spending. I asked her if her laptop could float.

My wife has mentioned in more than 1 occassion that I might spend too much $ on raffles. 😬

Wife doesn't know yet. Going to keep it that way if I win...then I'll tell her I only tried a handful of times :)

Merry Christmas, the winner is Robert Frost and he is one of Santa's helpers from North Pole Alaska. What are the odds. Really Robert is stationed in North Pole Alaska, thank you for your service sir and congratulations on winning the drawing.

10403215_10152775897848071_8189007976207
Thank you to all our supporters and we hope you all, your families and friends have a great Christmas.
If you get to Glendale Robert you owe Ashley at Cabela's a lunch for drawing your ticket.
  • Like 3

Wow...what are the odds? Really happy for your Robert and thank you for your service. Stay warm up there knowing you have a great gift coming for Christmas. God Bless :)

Congrats Robert and to all those that participated.

Stay in touch for up to date project information and other AES Events - AES Website or via AES Facebook

Thanks

Andrew