Sign in to follow this  
Flatlander

37b tag holder

Any body heard from this guy? I ran into him a week back and he was licking his wounds from a nasty fall. I gave him my number and told him to call if he needed help. I am hoping he tagged out, and if not, that he knew I was for real.

The guy was real deal blue collar, works for a concrete company, no guide just a patchwork of buddies to help him out from day to day. I am pulling for him.

• Like 3

I ran in to him a week ago sunday at Ben Avery shooting range. He was re-sighting in his gun because he took a nasty fall while on his hunt. Head over heal on the side of steep mountain was the way he described it. He showed me some pics of the ram he was after but he was in a hard to get to location. The ram was a real Dandy. The country he was hunting in was real nasty judging by the pictures but he felt confident he would get his ram if he could get to his location before sun up. Said it was just him and a long time hunting buddy trying to get it done. I wished him good luck.

I know nothing about sheep and even stopped applying for them 10-12 years ago. I never had a strong desire to kill one but I admire guys who do it the "old school" way.

• Like 1

Yeah the ram he is hunting is right on top of picketpost mountain. It's really nasty up there.

Hoping he got it done.