Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

petition to unlock this thread

Reading that original thread, it sounds like madasser is a legend in his own mind.

i still love the fact i guess a sheeps size on a forum, get reemed for it an messaged about it how im a amatuer an better watch my back. than once killed i was almost right on the money. an then this forum gets read an im told im still a amatuer shoot head! LOL

• Like 1

Well He ll I thought he was 200 as well. Maybe he has a tiny head idk. He apparently was 15yrs old and has prolly run thru more ewes than even you have!

You that bored or just want to see how many pages it will go?

nah, but theres some leftover crow in that thread that needs to be ate.

dang was it 15?

Aged by Game and Fish at 13 is the data I got

• Like 1

i still love the fact i guess a sheeps size on a forum, get reemed for it an messaged about it how im a amatuer an better watch my back. than once killed i was almost right on the money. an then this forum gets read an im told im still a amatuer shoot head! LOL

Some people are like that Zach. Just learn to ignore them and move on.

You guys be careful that mad dude is gonna beat everyone up.

I find it hard to believe any sane person offering a guiding service would post such immature trivial BS in a public forum. It certainly would have a negative impact on potential future clients.

• Like 1

Its funny how some animals look bigger and look cooler, but yet score smaller! And at the same time you are looking at a trophy and it scored high and you ask yourself "really"!!! It doesn't look all that big. You don't buy a house only for square feet. Curb appeal and it fits what you want out of it.

That ram is a trophy for sure! Because it just looks like a badace trophy, congrats to the hunter.

• Like 6

I heard madglasser helped out as well. Just the word on the street

This the same ram?

Colburn and Scott strike again...

Oh yeah I'm sure they spent the bulk of the time hunting this ram... Bulshite. Jay would step on his Mom to take a pic with this ram!

• Like 3