Sign in to follow this  
trphyhntr

petition to unlock this thread

This the same ram?

Colburn and Scott strike again...
Oh yeah I'm sure they spent the bulk of the time hunting this ram... Bulshite. Jay would step on his Mom to take a pic with this ram!

Here we go.....

This the same ram?

Ok so I'm confused, is the guy on the right the same dude in the other thread holding the big mule deer with bullet holes in his horns?

• Like 1

I know nothing of this ram except what has been posted. Amazing sheep. Hopefully the pursuit and taking of this ram was done with great respect for an awesome animal. Any ram deserves the same.

Many of you who bantered with Madglasser concerning the size of this ram (assuming it is the same ram) now want to extract your pound of flesh. I'd tell you to let it go.

This the same ram?

Oh yeah I'm sure they spent the bulk of the time hunting this ram... Bulshite. Jay would step on his Mom to take a pic with this ram!

Pretty harsh words to toss out there. Jay never struck me as a man of this character. I think this deserves an explanation.

• Like 6

Same here respect a magnificent ram and let it go. If many of us on here were such sheep experts we would have been asked to come on the hunt. I am no expert because no one asked me to help. That ram may not be the biggest ram in the state but have you seen a more impressive ram? Maddglasser is as good of a sheep guide as anyone in this state. Again he has guided numerous sheep hunts in last few years and the results speak for themselves. Give him some respect even if you do not like him.

• Like 2

Same here respect a magnificent ram and let it go. If many of us on here were such sheep experts we would have been asked to come on the hunt. I am no expert because no one asked me to help. That ram may not be the biggest ram in the state but have you seen a more impressive ram? Maddglasser is as good of a sheep guide as anyone in this state. Again he has guided numerous sheep hunts in last few years and the results speak for themselves. Give him some respect even if you do not like him.

give respect to get respect, the dude was mean and this is the internet. no one said he wasnt a good hunter.

• Like 1

This the same ram?

Pretty harsh words to toss out there. Jay never struck me as a man of this character. I think this deserves an explanation.

whats with people that come in just talking the biggest smack then give nothing to back it up?

give respect to get respect. no one said he wasnt a good hunter.

No question about it, Travis is a honest to goodness sheep guru & desert hunter. He did use poor judgement interacting with other posters on the now locked thread. He'll have to live with that.

I heard there were some things being said on this forum so I came over and checked it out. Maybe I can clarify a few things. This was a team effort between Colburn and Scott Outfitters and Arizona Desert Outfitters, both played roles in several and different aspects of this hunt. The ram that was harvested was aged at 13 years old. He was shot with archery equipment. The ram is in my opinion the most unique ram to ever be harvested in our beloved states history. Great money was raised to benefit the sheep herds of Arizona and if you know what is going on in region III then you know we are going to need money. Their seems to be a lot of bitterness that surrounds these hunts and for that I have no explanation. My hats off to the guys at Arizona Desert Outfitters for their hard work on this hunt. Everyone has an opinion and that is ok. If anyone has any questions about the facts of this hunt please feel free to call, email or dm me. 602-803-0223 jayscottoutdoors@gmail.com In my opinion this is a win for our state, the hunter, the 13 year old ram that was harvested that probably wouldn't have made it to summer, the ADBSS and future sheep hunters.

One of the reasons we all like CWT.com is that we can come here to learn and converse with our fellow hunters. Lets not stoop to lows of other sites. God Bless and Merry Christmas!

• Like 16

^^^^^^^^^^

First off Congrats to all involved on this nice bighorn that was harvested with an arrow no less!

Jay Scott has pretty much summed it up with his last sentence on this post # 58.

Thx Jay!

• Like 1