tjhunt2

My Bitter Sweet Wyoming Antelope

Congrats. Looks just like the one I took there 2 years ago. Yours might be a pinch longer...Good Times.............BOB!

Congrats on a great antelope and trip!

I passed through Yellowstone one time just for a day and have always wanted to go back since then.

post-4458-0-25013000-1482371938.jpgTJ , here's that one I thought looks like Yours.........BOB! I had it rotated but it didn't stay when I posted

• Like 1

Thanks for all your congratulations and thanks Adam for getting them pics upright. It was a great trip and hunt and glad I had my to best friends with me.

TJ

• Like 1

TJ - Nice talking to you about this antelope hunt when I saw you up on the elk hunt. My nephew did not get an elk, ended up being a tougher hunt than previous years......Hope your archery elk hunt went well.

You still ended up with a good antelope. Like you said, kind of bitter sweet......

• Like 1

Just went back and looked at my post and saw I didn't respond to your post. No I didn't get an elk last year during the archery hunt but drew again this year so I have a chance to redeem myself. Sorry to hear your nephew didn't tag last year. It is getting harder to hunt this unit with all the hunts in there. It was a pleasure talking with you and I hope you or your friends drew some tags. :)

TJ