Sign in to follow this  
couesdeerhntr

Another taxidermy nightmare

^^^ Will (twowindy) has done several mounts for me and each was a fantastic result and experience. Shoot him a message, I'm sure he would be happy to give you some advice or help you out.

Honestly you should send R&R the bill for the velvet fix, they need to own up to it!!

• Like 3

When i went to pick up and found out what had happenedthe first time like i said he offered to fix it and i gave him two weeks to just get something started and after two weeks and no calls i called and first didnt know who i was then said the guy that could fix never called him back and that was all i got so i went and picked up my deposit and antlers and cut my losses and got out of there. felt like i was just going to get the run around at that point and i was over it. At that point i new no effort would be taken to make it right

Shoot, I have a buck there now😞, after getting screwed by Kip Love on a bear rug I thought I was going to a reputable taxidermist but I guess not.

Shoot, I have a buck there now😞, after getting screwed by Kip Love on a bear rug I thought I was going to a reputable taxidermist but I guess not.

I'm going to start a thread for you in the prayers needed section.

• Like 4