Swamp

Hunts for Heroes - Desert Bighorn hunt

Btw I called Clay to see if I could help with the taxi bill and his response was "You're too late, someone already covered it!"

People are awesome. Whoever you are, good on you.

Not sure what's going on, think I got something in my eye, gotta go ...

• Like 8

That's amazing. I was thinking the same thing today but hadn't called yet. Somebody out there is awesome.

• Like 3

Btw I called Clay to see if I could help with the taxi bill and his response was "You're too late, someone already covered it!"

People are awesome. Whoever you are, good on you.

Not sure what's going on, think I got something in my eye, gotta go ...

Thats awsome that someone stepped up and did that.

It's nice to see that there are people out there to step up for a deserving man like Neil. Thanks for your service Neil.

Thanks man.

Neil, congratulations on a great ram and thank you for your service and sacrifice. I had hoped to meet you and the crew but thought I should try and find you a backup ram. Brian M.and I were in the Box canyon area looking at sheep when we heard of you success. I guarantee we were as happy as anyone on your hunt although we were several miles away. A great shout out to all that were with you and a special thanks to Brian for guiding me to his location so we could see sheep. I thought about going to Superior to personally shake your hand and the crew"s but the roads took a little out of me and I decided to get home.

This is the best forum post of the year.

Thanks to you and all those who helped you.

• Like 6

Truly AWESOME to see something like this come together. Congrats Neil on a whirlwind hunt of a lifetime. I could hear in your voice you truly appreciate this life-long memory!!!!

Kudos to all involved!!!

• Like 1