MULEPACKHUNTER

Healthy eats check in

When im trying to slim my obese butt down, I usually do 2 eggs and 2 strips of bacon for breakfast, a protein shake with 2 scoops, coconut water and usually a fee home grown cherry tomatoes and a handful of blackberries, strawberries or raspberries. Dinner is usually a pretty solid meal where I consume most of my calories. I try to stick to baked or grilled meat, a veggie and a small tater, small serving of noodles,or rice.

Sounds good!

I have 3 eggs and 3 egg whites, 1c oatmeal, pro jym and coffee. Goo job guys just watch the sugar with all that fruit and yogurt. Plain greek is best. Less sugar and more casein!

Back to gym, eating greens, bison, berries all the good stuff. Going for 200lbs then 180lbs

Love my diet... I eat tacos everyday haha. Been making lettuce wraps with deer meat, cherry tomatoes, avocado and home made salsa everyday. Along with other meals im liking it so far. Im trying to cut there doing a biggest looser at work im just doing it with some buddies on the side but keeping track of what I eat and going to the gym.

I make 3 eggs, spinach, jalapenos and elk or deer meat and 1/2 cup of oats for breakfast. the the wraps for lunch. dinner varies but usally brown rice, veggies and chicken lean beef or deer/elk. been working good so far and I feel a lot better. Im not concerned about weight I just wanto clean up my diet and cut up alittle better. Hoping to get to go on some good hunts this year so I wanto be ready.

My wife jumped on board this year so our diet looks a bit different than years past, I hadn't had a slice of bread in a month!!! Last night we had a cheat day and went bar hopping for beer and fried zucchini. Jogged 3 miles this morning to burn that off. Didn't work. Hahah now having bacon eggs and a smoothie for lunch. Still no bread !!!

Well gents, my wife gave birth to our 3rd child this morning, which means the diet is now gonna get cleaned up immensely! No more excuses to indulge in pregnancy cravings along with her.

• Like 2

Well gents, my wife gave birth to our 3rd child this morning, which means the diet is now gonna get cleaned up immensely! No more excuses to indulge in pregnancy cravings along with her.

congratulations!!! But peanut butter and pickles is a healthy choice.

Lean red meat steamed broccoli, carrots, and rice for dinner. Have you guys heard about the deal where you don't bring the food to the table, instead fill your plate in the kitchen and leave the rest, otherwise you will pick at the leftovers at the table when your done eating. Works pretty good.

Lean red meat steamed broccoli, carrots, and rice for dinner. Have you guys heard about the deal where you don't bring the food to the table, instead fill your plate in the kitchen and leave the rest, otherwise you will pick at the leftovers at the table when your done eating. Works pretty good.

Never heard of it, but thats the way I grew up and have continued to do it. Pots/pans of food on the stove/kitchen counter - load food on plate there, then go eat at table. Rarely did or do I go back for seconds. Go back to kitchen to take plate to sink and put away leftovers.

I'm doing the Healthy Step nutrition 28 day challenge right now.

Lots of good options and they have recipes right on there site accessible to the public.

I'm down 30lbs from this time last year and feeling great, this challenge was just to push me over that final hurdle.

My favorite thing out of the recipes so far is simple 4 ingredient protein pancakes.

Eggs, protein powder, bananas and oats. Throw it all in the blender and you've got healthy pancake batter.

+2 on the protein pancakes. Just cooked some up and they were awesome!

• Like 1

Venison Chilli mixed with Chickpea/Lentil Pasta. High protein, low fat and low carb.

• Like 1