MULEPACKHUNTER

Healthy eats check in

Ha I do the same thing before my work week. My wife goes to work the night before I start my week so I cook a nice dinner and make extras for our work meals. Gets boring by the last day but we eat well.

I watched a guy at work eat his whole days calories from the vending machines, it was so digesting to watch it makes eating healthy easy. I just picture that and no way am I cheating. Seriously, chicken salad from a vending machine!!!! That's Gota be Rock bottom.

We've always eaten healthy but now the ol lady is counting the calories too. Now she's realizing why I rolled my eyes each time she heaped the food on. Smaller servings and 30 minutes of intense workouts daily has equalled 8 pounds of weight loss per week.

• Like 2

It's been 5 days of a fixed diet since my wife's pregnancy ended. I've lost 4.5 pounds since. Here's what I've been up to if anyone's interested.

Breakfast-3 eggs fried with olive oil and splashes of hot sauce, with a cup of black coffee and a cup of Tillamook vanilla Greek yogurt (14g of protein in those bad boys)

Snack - apple or banana

Lunch- 2 peanut butter sandwiches loaded with peanut butter, protein shake

Snack-pistachios or celery and peanut butter

Dinner - chicken with brown rice, broccoli and asparagus.

To finish off the day I run for a half hour, come home and make a small protein shake, then go to bed.

It seems to be workin for me as I feel great and I feel myself leaning out. Hope everyone else is experiencing success in their health and fitness endeavors!

• Like 1