codyhuntsaz

Gohunt insider

Anyone use their draw odds calculator? I had my buddy run my bonus point number for the hunt I want and it said I had better odds than I thought of drawing it. Does anyone that uses it find it to be accurate?

Cody I believe their odds to be accurate. I have cross checked a few of theirs with my own.

What hunt and how many points?

Ive been using it lately, not sure on accuracy, but they have a lot of good knowledge on their. I like it so far. Especially for the out of state stuff.

If you hunt out of state it's worth every penny. If you don't hunt out of state it's overrated in my opinion. There are alot cheaper websites or apps that give you draw info.

• Like 1

$150/yr seems a little steep for their membership.

Depends on how much you value time and information. I can tell you that when I compiled full draw odds tables just for elk and antelope in AZ, it took me over 40 manhours of data entry and spreadsheet building.

So if you would rather do it that way, it's an option. For me, I can't fill out an app without the data, however many other states offer it in a more user friendly for direct from their wildlife agencies. But for those that do not, these types of services are a must have.

Is Hunters Trailhead still $25 for all western states? That might be a more budget friendly option.