IA Born

NWTF JAKES Kansas Hunt Winner

Great essay! One suggestion, I would probably post a version that omits the last page with her name, phone number, and address. There are too many weirdos out there (and maybe a few in here <_<). Again, congratulations!!!

oh there you go pointing fingers again if I told you once I told you a thousand time I am not a "wierdo". :D

• Like 2

This is a very Great hunt invite only, Syd gets all expenses paid two turkey tags a complete outfit of camo a gun anything else, maybe a few calls too?

Great essay! One suggestion, I would probably post a version that omits the last page with her name, phone number, and address. There are too many weirdos out there (and maybe a few in here <_<). Again, congratulations!!!

oh there you go pointing fingers again if I told you once I told you a thousand time I am not a "wierdo". :D

Well I wasn't going to call you about by name...

• Like 1

Uuummmmm... Has this been verified by a qualified physician?

• Like 1

No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

No but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Wife finally kicked you out huh? Bound to happen sooner or later as much as you are gone hunting.

• Like 1

What a great job she did on the essay! Thoroughly enjoyed the read. How exciting this is and what a great opportunity. Congratulations to her again and I look forward to following along as the trips and hunt progress.

• Like 1

This is a very Great hunt invite only, Syd gets all expenses paid two turkey tags a complete outfit of camo a gun anything else, maybe a few calls too?

Yes! We just found out this morning, that she'll be bringing a gun home with her from Kansas, although we won't know what until we get there! She was excited! I'm sure she screamed a little when she read that text in class. I may have to serve her "time after school" for her on that one! I'm sure there will be more stuff as we find out more, but who knows!

What a great job she did on the essay! Thoroughly enjoyed the read. How exciting this is and what a great opportunity. Congratulations to her again and I look forward to following along as the trips and hunt progress.

Thanks, Phil! She really poured her heart into that essay. Its funny to think she did it at the last minute after realizing that the depression from my mom's passing and her soccer injury were consuming her. She's back playing soccer this week and on cloud 9! And I can get you those Goulds raffle cards anytime you want!

As for the rest of you yahoos, remember that she's going to read this eventually. She's already on the bubble about her buddy, Bill, being a weirdo ;) but she doesn't need proof the rest of you are! :P

• Like 3

Oh man forgot all about my winning raffle tickets :) . When I get back from Mexico I'll get with you to take them off your hands.

• Like 1

Every day I pick Syd up from school, she's counting down the days until we head to Nashville. Tomorrow, after I get back from a long day-long meeting in Kingman, we are driving down to Phoenix to catch our 5 am flight Thursday morning. There is such an air of giddiness around our house, its unreal. She finally found the right dress (God help me) for the formal breakfast Friday morning and she's working hard to get as much ahead in her school work as she can while we're gone. I don't think it will really sink in until we get to the hotel and convention. I'll try and get some pics updated throughout the weekend, but if I don't, I'll get them up next week!

• Like 5

Every day I pick Syd up from school, she's counting down the days until we head to Nashville. Tomorrow, after I get back from a long day-long meeting in Kingman, we are driving down to Phoenix to catch our 5 am flight Thursday morning. There is such an air of giddiness around our house, its unreal. She finally found the right dress (God help me) for the formal breakfast Friday morning and she's working hard to get as much ahead in her school work as she can while we're gone. I don't think it will really sink in until we get to the hotel and convention. I'll try and get some pics updated throughout the weekend, but if I don't, I'll get them up next week!

Oh man you and Syd will have a great time everyone should go at least once take pictures and text me please. While you are there stop by and say hello to my friend Tony with World Slam Adventures at booth 1120, my friend Albert Paul at 1943 and Mitchell at booth 1244 with Dead End Game Calls. It will probably hard to catch Mitchell at his booth he is usually taking part in all the calling contest and winning them for that matter. Have a great time.

• Like 1

Oh forgot to mention make sure you go to the exhibit hall on Friday, it's so packed on Saturday it's hard to move.

Oh forgot to mention make sure you go to the exhibit hall on Friday, it's so packed on Saturday it's hard to move.

We're flying home Saturday, so we're definitely going to go the exhibit hall on Friday. You should come to south Phoenix Saturday afternoon to watch her play soccer! You think she's good at turkey calling, you should see her as a goalie!

hmmm lets see drive all the way to the valley in all that horrible traffic to watch a soccer game or take a snow machine ride to Big Lake and do some hard water fishing, tough choice tell Syd I said hello and good luck at her game. :D