PseAZ

Got it done again.

Filled my 2017 tag. 3Rd year in a row off the same ridge. Got the whole thing on video it was pretty awesome. I was planning on staying the night and comming down to hunt mulies the rest of the week with my brother in law. But couldn't pass up the opportunity to harvest another great buck. And to top it off Got it all on film. From him pushing the doe to shooting him twice out of the stand. It stinks that I'm done again early in the year but I'm more than happy with this buck. I don't have alot of great pictures due to being solo for the weekend but here's one that turned out pretty good.

post-14436-0-53638600-1484097372_thumb.jpeg

• Like 21

Awesome buck, congrats. Those january deer are always bittersweet but now it frees you up to put in for Colorado mulies or otc blacktails in cali. Good start to a great year!

• Like 1

Thanks guys. I'm pretty happy with him. I'm hoping to draw a New Mexico this year. I'm waiting to get my cord for the camera from my brother-in-law as soon as I get it I'll post up the footage.

• Like 1

Thanks guys. My 2016 buck should be done in a few days as well. Having a great week. Perfect way to kick off the new year

post-14436-0-06123700-1484169437_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2