DIYFamilyMan

Protein Powders

I can't stand the artificial sugar taste in most protein shakes. I found Oats and Whey from optimum Nutrition and really don't mind the taste at all even when mixed with water. Sounds weird but I've mixed it with coffee too and it's pretty darn good.

The best 3 have been mentioned. Don't sip it, its not to be enjoyed. Enjoying the taste of things too much is what gets most people to really need to get to the gym... Just slam it. Choc milk is just a tasty easily digestible mix of sugar fat and protein, the exact things that are in demand after most exercise-nothing wrong with it, just takes a lot of it to reach 20-30grams of protein... plus its not as portable as dry powder.

Higher boluses of simple protein have become the norm for most of us since we are usually focusing on exercises that break-down muscle and we are looking for most efficient way to promote protein synthesis to repair and build.

Optimum Nutrition

Dymatize

Muscle Pharm

Feel free to. I'm simply saying if you view it as fuel and not as a post workout dessert, taste will be a factor you can take out of the equation (or put lower on the priority list) when it comes to selecting the supplement.

You enjoy the shot it your a$$, brah? No way, you get that shiz over with as fast as possible looking forward to your jacked and tan future.

• Like 2

100% natty brah, but i dont even lift anymore and am not shredded af so my opinion means nothing now.

Exactly why we can't hunt together... I mean if I can't post a hunting selfie with you on my instagram because you are soft, then the whole thing would just be a waste of time.

100% natty brah, but i dont even lift anymore and am not shredded af so my opinion means nothing now.

Exactly why we can't hunt together... I mean if I can't post a hunting selfie with you on my instagram because you are soft, then the whole thing would just be a waste of time.

exactly why my IG is nothing but trail cam pics, i am disgust

• Like 1

My brother in law gave me a jug of Optimum Nutrition 100% whey, strawberry flavor. Mixed with low fat milk, tastes just like a milk shake. Very dessert like, without the sugar. Mixes very well too

Chocolate milk , my daughter plays on an elite soccer team and travels all over the nation. It is mandatory to drink after a game per the coach so there must be something to it. Who knows ???

The insulin spike i guess.
yeah I don't know, I usually just drink beer after the games myself ???

As my buddy Arnold used to say..."Beer is Milk for Men."

BioChem is decent tasting, and most importantly has no added sugar. Sugar = Bad. Sucralose/Asparteme = Bad.

After workout Chocolate Milk ... I think maybe just the Milk ... or a Guiness.

I use progenex recovery or ISO 100 post workout with either water or almond milk.

exactly why my IG is nothing but trail cam pics, i am disgust
I'm 12 and what is this.

Almost anything from Optimum Nutrition or Syntha 6

I switch to a organic protein with broccoli, kale and spinach.

Orgain USDA Organic Plant Protein Powder.

Taste not to bad I give it a 7 out of 10.

I feel 10 times better after switching.

The broccoli, Kale, spinach is loaded with protein and it also blocks estrogen in the body as well.