DIYFamilyMan

Protein Powders

"NOW sport" is the best brand and it is unflavored. This is great because you can add any flavor you want to taste. Plus it has no added ingredients so it's the healthiest and has the highest grams of protein to actual weight.

Psst... Isagenix whey is the about the best you can get in the US. It comes from New Zealand pasture cows with no hormones added or anything else. I don't know of any whey protein available in the US that high in quality. They have been a client of mine for 9 years... I know the peeps in the lab as friends. It is good stuff. No sales pitch but PM me if you want more info or look them up.

I have tried every brand in this list and more. Try Beverly Ultimate Muscle Protein. All my kids and super picky wife will drink Bev and I have yet to find anyone that doesn't like it. Company has been in business a long time and has a huge following from the natural body building scene, they will write your programing for free as well. They run 40% off every other week.

I have zero to do with the company even though this sounds like an add. 😃

Psst... Isagenix whey is the about the best you can get in the US. It comes from New Zealand pasture cows with no hormones added or anything else. I don't know of any whey protein available in the US that high in quality. They have been a client of mine for 9 years... I know the peeps in the lab as friends. It is good stuff. No sales pitch but PM me if you want more info or look them up.

GTFOH

• Like 1