Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Freebie pressure washer for parts

So turns out these things need oil.. Ok well clean oil. :]

Just though I would post in case anyone could use any parts off it. I blew hole in case or whatever ya call it.

IF ITS A $50 fix please be cool and tell me cuz as of now it's just wasted $$$. :( if you can fix do,tme for good price let me know. Thanks

Far north phx 6024994136

post-2359-0-69056000-1484782143_thumb.jpg

post-2359-0-99316800-1484782231_thumb.jpg

Does the pump take oil also? I worked for Karcher for 12 years up till 2 weeks ago but I'm sure I can still get parts if it's worth fixing. If it's a residential model we call them "throw aways" cause cost more to fix than to replace.

I have the same one from the looks of it, bought it for 20 bucks not running, cleaned the carb and good to go.

Notice the hole in side of it. :] it went kapow and shot metal at me and a vehicle and then died

Does the pump take oil also? I worked for Karcher for 12 years up till 2 weeks ago but I'm sure I can still get parts if it's worth fixing. If it's a residential model we call them "throw aways" cause cost more to fix than to replace.

I could buy 1 similar for $300 at Costco.. This 1 just had little more power. I just figure if someone has cracked gas tank or needs tires or carb etc. I have a yellow Honda that I have had for probably 10 yrs that Just goes and goes.

Yeah I think it's done that's a big @ss hole ..300$ is a piss in the wind.. Just buy a new one, IMO ... That sucks though

Yeah I was sorta glad i wasnt standing right beside it. 😧

Parts free to good home. I know some of these guys need gas tank or carb for their skateboard

Yeah I think it's done that's a big @ss hole ..300$ is a piss in the wind.. Just buy a new one, IMO ... That sucks though

will you give me $300 please? I'll block the wind.

L.O.L.

• Like 1