Sign in to follow this  
couesdeerhntr

Goulds Turkey bonus pass points

So i was looking at the bonus pass by hunt number And it looked like with me having 17 points going into next years draw i should be pretty much be guaranteed a tag that azgfd has posted for certian units for the late goulds tag. I think in the 35s late hunt it was a shoe in if i am understanding it correctly?And each unit there is a different draw correct? or are we just thrown into a big pot and each given numbers. That question i really never looked into.thanks guys for any info

Or be like Me and Draw it with 11 point. Thats called Lucky Bazterd.............BOB!

I'm not sure 17 will get you in bonus pass on 35a 1st hunt. probably on 2nd hunt. If you are waiting that long for a tag, I wouldn't think you would not wait till the 1st hunt. It took me 22 points to draw 35a 1st hunt this year. Tag #2, i think, have to double check. It seems alot of people draw with few points but there are alot of people in that medium high point area that take a long time to finally get their tag. Yes you could most likely draw 2nd hunt with 17, but should you?? At 17 you are kind of getting point committed, and shouldn't you wait for better hunt.

It took me 19 points to get the first hunt in 33 this year.. You are close....

Yes there will be one tag in the bonus pass for 35a. You will have a shot at it yes if you are a resident

you all put way to much thought into this put in get drawn how much more simpler do you want it. :D

• Like 1

I put this much thought into it when i am this close lol. I really dont mind first or second for hunt quality its only week difference if thats what u talking about kimber.But it is a few days shorter of a hunt for the second hunt

I put this much thought into it when i am this close lol. I really dont mind first or second for hunt quality its only week difference if thats what u talking about kimber.But it is a few days shorter of a hunt for the second hunt

But that second hunt is when they are more fired up! I've been on a wildfire in the Chiricahuas in late May/early June and called toms in to within 40 yards, full strut. No turkey calls, just doing my best hen yelps on my own.

I drew unit 33 second hunt back in 2013 with a whopping one point. The AZGF hunters ed point.

I do believe I spent every amount of luck I'll ever have in any draw in America with that dang tag.

• Like 1