Sign in to follow this  
125coues

East Valley Toms NWTF Banquet March 4th

The East Valley Toms Chapter of the NWTF is having our annual hunting heritage fundraising banquet. It is on March 4th at the Bass Pro Shops in Mesa. Doors open at 3:30 pm and we are usually done by 8:30 so you can get you guns you won before the store closes at 9 pm. This is a really fun event and we like to focus on the kids. Right now we are about 1/2 way sold out!! If you have not ordered your seat, please do so as soon as possible. We have very limited seating 80 seats, that means you have better odds of wining as well. You can print out the application below or call Kathi at 480-688-1741 and order over the phone.

2017 Ticket Order Form.pdf

• Like 1

My wife, son, and I have our tickets and will be there again this year. I really like the smaller crowd and setting. For any thinking about it, you really can't beat a night out of this caliber with the wife for only $75, and you can bring the kids for only $25 each.

The East Valley Toms do a fantastic job and last year was a great time. Hope to see lots of the CWT crowd there!

• Like 2

At this time our banquet is sold out! We are waiting on a confirmation of a table, if that falls through we will have 8 seats left. We want to thank all who have bought tickets and look forward to having a fun night. If you want to be put on a waiting list, post here that you want it.

• Like 2

Do you know what time the dinner and main activities will be starting? We just found out our son, who is coming with us, also has a Boy Scout camporee the night before and will probably be getting home late Saturday afternoon.

Do you know what time the dinner and main activities will be starting? We just found out our son, who is coming with us, also has a Boy Scout camporee the night before and will probably be getting home late Saturday afternoon.

Sean, the doors open at 3:30 Dinner will be served starting at 5:15, but it will be available for at least an hour or more. The games will be available to play up to about 7pm. I think the Live auction will start around 6pm.

• Like 1

OK, so our table did not confirm. We have about 6 seats left. We would love to have a few more CWT'ers to represent. You will have lots of fun and if you have kids, they will have a blast. They will have a chance to win a gun or Butler bag or a back pack filled with goodies, after they get drawn for the first round of prizes. We are having Famous Dave's BBQ cater the event, so lots of good food. If you want to come you can download the application and mail it in, or just call Kathi and she will get you on the list.

• Like 3

OK, so our table did not confirm. We have about 6 seats left. We would love to have a few more CWT'ers to represent. You will have lots of fun and if you have kids, they will have a blast. They will have a chance to win a gun or Butler bag or a back pack filled with goodies, after they get drawn for the first round of prizes. We are having Famous Dave's BBQ cater the event, so lots of good food. If you want to come you can download the application and mail it in, or just call Kathi and she will get you on the list.

6 seats remaining? please explain are you selling seats and what do I get if I purchase a seat?

6 seats remaining? please explain are you selling seats and what do I get if I purchase a seat?
Just get one and come hang out with the rest of us.

Just get one and come hang out with the rest of us.

I know nothing about turkey hunting.