Sign in to follow this  
BeardownAZ

Hunting with Glocks and non hunting pistols(pics page 2)

Javis are a lot tougher than people give them credit for.

Thats a fact! I hit a coyote this hunt with that same 10mm and he died instantly. Not to sound morbid or weird but I guarantee a large man could not handle being hit the way those pigs got stuck. It was unbelievable how tough they were to get down.

Dude where are the coyote pictures and story? That's way cooler then shootig a pig with a handgun!

My 2016 HAM Javie was hit in the heart with the first shot but she ran like I missed so I kept shooting.

Well we were down in some grassy flats looking for pig in the brushy washes when one of my buddies spotted two coyotes about 150 yards away. They had no idea we were there. So my buddy said "should I lip squeak and see if they come in? " Sure why not, I told him. Figured what the heck, what do we have to lose. Next thing you know, here they come once he starts. All three of us kneel down in the grass and pull our pistols thinking no way they will ever get close enough. One heads in straight towards us at a trot, the other splits off too our left, trying to flank us. Next thing you know at about 40-50 yards the one jumps up over a bush and stops right in front of us. I take a shot and miss, take another as he runs, and by chance on the third shot, nail em. All I see was feet in the air and then disappear in the grass. With total disbelief, we walk over and there he is dead. Of course with the first shot, the other one bolts before our other buddy can see it too shoot. The whole sequence is still unbelievable. From simply lip squeaking them all the way to pistol range to hitting him on the run. It was possible the coolest thing I've seen hunting ever. Couldn't do that twice again if we had too.

• Like 2

It's not letting me upload photos for some reason. I'll keep trying and get them posted. If someone PMs me there number I can send it. It keeps saying no file chosen for upload