Outdoorlife602

20c HAM help

Is anyone having luck in 20c in the HAM hunt? I was out Saturday and Sunday and didn't see anything. I spent some time south of hillside and some down by the weavers and saw very little sign. Hiked a good 10 miles each day and tons of time glassing. Any help would be appreciated, I'm headed out again on Thursday.

I had that hunt a few years back, It rained all the whole hunt it seemed. South fork Santa Maria river we saw lots of sign. Their is a little spring back their, Pretty easy see from google earth. I will try and find the cords.

• Like 1

We jumped a couple on Friday. Couldn't find any on Saturday. They weren't moving because of the weather I think. Headed back out in a few days. Good luck. Have fun.

I was at my 100% spot Saturday and could not find them. Normally I can glass one of 3 heards because my glasssing spot you can see 360.

@Seek100, Muzzy, OZ - I know they're in there but the spots I scouted before the season had very little sign last week in addition to not seeing anything. I would appreciate any help I can get if you have a suggestion. Not looking for anyone's secret spot, but this is my first year in 20C. I usually hunt 17 HAM but the herds have been declining pretty bad the last 5 years.

I'd stick with the same area. I hunt the same area either me or some one in my family all 3 seasons. Have been for 15years every year I see more and more javelina but when I come down from my glassing spot I see very little sign.

• Like 1

Saw pigs everyday on the youth deer hunt. East on the Stanton road. Just as it climbs up and tops out. All north of the road on the flats and all of the fingers that drop off of the flats.

Saw pigs everyday on the youth deer hunt. East on the Stanton road. Just as it climbs up and tops out. All north of the road on the flats and all of the fingers that drop off of the flats.