Sign in to follow this  
elkhunter

Truck Stuck- help

Taking a chance here- I was out helping pops fill his tag on sunday and glassed up a what I think is a silver ford ranger 2 wd about 10 yards below a road on a steep hill, stuck as stuck can be. At sunup a nissan titan and a dark grey jeep had to double up to pull this truck uphill and back onto the road. I enjoyed watching the process, however I WANT to know how the truck got down there off the road! Was this anyone on CW.com?

If it was someone on this site, you gave me entertainment as my pops didn't get a shot off on the herd that morning! Thank you!

• Like 1

The 2wd idiot will never come on this site himself and admit that he is an idiot. There were probably lots of stuck pig hunters all over the state. LOL

At least you had some entertainment!

Best non hunt entertainment I had while hunting was a mountain biker getting all crazy and biffing it so hard I felt it from 1000 yards away. I actually went to dial 911 while I was up on hill but shortly his moaning and wind sucking stopped and he started cussing so I knew he was gonna survive.

• Like 1

At least you had some entertainment!

Best non hunt entertainment I had while hunting was a mountain biker getting all crazy and biffing it so hard I felt it from 1000 yards away. I actually went to dial 911 while I was up on hill but shortly his moaning and wind sucking stopped and he started cussing so I knew he was gonna survive.

LOL, nothing makes you feel more alive than almost dying and cussing and yelling in severe pain!