Flatlander

4B Roll Call

I remember just a few short years ago when 4b was one of the easiest draws in the state... My wife is in for it with 7 points

Judging by how hard the locals are trying to talk it down, I think I am on the right track here.

• Like 6

Judging by how hard the locals are trying to talk it down, I think I am on the right track here.

Haha go for it I don't mind you blowing 11 points on 4b. Better odds for me since you wouldn't be in my units I applied for. But you put in for 3c and 10 so not tricking this guy.
  • Like 1

where do they go, 3c?

That is it. I have had hunts were we worked just north of 260 trying to catch them before they crossed.

where do they go, 3c?

That is it. I have had hunts were we worked just north of 260 trying to catch them before they crossed.

you should have just shot them after they crossed, who could stop you. i put in for unit 6a but if i get a tag im hunting the apache rez

• Like 2

was 4B the unit where a G&F employee killed a 420?

also, was 4B the unit where a couple of years ago it was 50/50 for early archery with 4 points?

• Like 2

What did jayscott put in his podcast? Must've missed it?

he actually had a couple podcast about 4b elk if I remember correctly? I listened to them but can't recall all the content