Havasuhunter

1 year results

I probably spend the same on food as before. Just make smarter choices. Spend a lot less on alcohol though since you tend to cut back automatically since it sabotages your workouts.

six months of walking every day and have dropped 40 lbs....makes it easier to make better food choices and definitely eat less as a result. broke 200 miles this month on day 25. definitely makes hiking around on easier. some nights just blow.....cold,rain, humid etc etc. force myself to go . on average 1 to 2 hours every day mostly after work at night. thoughts on paleo diet?

• Like 2

six months of walking every day and have dropped 40 lbs....makes it easier to make better food choices and definitely eat less as a result. broke 200 miles this month on day 25. definitely makes hiking around on easier. some nights just blow.....cold,rain, humid etc etc. force myself to go . on average 1 to 2 hours every day mostly after work at night. thoughts on paleo diet?

That's great results!

Paleo works Great for me. I don't always stay Paleo, but 75-80%. Just have to see what works for you, everyone is different. As hunters I find it pretty funny guys would argue with a Paleo diet. Veggies from the garden, minus corn of course, meat you've shot or caught. Maybe eggs from chicken you raised? Nuts and berries you gathered. Sounds like an extreme crazy diet that no hunter, rancher or even farmer ever ate? LOL

• Like 1

PRd my back squat at 245lbs and deadlift at 315x2 this week. Seems like every week I'm still getting stronger and leaner. Just need a Sheep tag now!

• Like 1