Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

My wife rocks!

My wife got a rifle 37b tag to hunt with her friend Heather. I was supposed to go with them, but grandma was unable to watch the kids so I stayed home on dad duty.

My wife said they stumbled into the pigs as they got to the hill they needed to be at. The pigs didn't spook, just kind of walked off. They got in to position. I was texting my wife, giving her advice. She had said that they could hear them and smell them but couldn't see them. Next thing she texts me "piggie down, 180 yards!"

The pigs made themselves visible while the girls were snacking. My wife got behind the AR15 and dropped the hammer!

I'm so proud of her.... she might be a better pig hunter than I am!

IMG950728_zpsc22qdzhb.jpg

IMG950727_zpscejtasps.jpg

IMG_0731_zpsoqylk8j8.jpg

• Like 21

Awesome man! You are almost as cool as your wife!!! Well done!!!

• Like 1

Awesome man! You are almost as cool as your wife!!! Well done!!!

She definitely can be super cool! Just like any other wife out there, emphasis on the can!

• Like 1

Very cool stuff Case, congrats man.

Of course, this means she doesn't need your help in the field at all. Looks like many more days of at home daddy duty ;)

Well at least someone in your house got to go pig huntin. I was supposed to take my wife out this morning but she wasn't feeling well. So I went and told her I'd call her if I got on some. Got to the top of the hill and puked my guts out, had to pull over again on the way home to puke more. Now I in bed. I did see a couple pigs though, hopefully feel better tomorrow morning and well get on them again. Tell her congrats.

Awesome.

did she shoot that thing free hand or is that some b-roll footage?

She shot it exactly as she sits in the picture. Her friend Heather snapped that picture after the final shot. My wife is watching the boar, making sure it didn't twitch!

Awesome.

did she shoot that thing free hand or is that some b-roll footage?

She shot it exactly as she sits in the picture. Her friend Heather snapped that picture after the final shot. My wife is watching the boar, making sure it didn't twitch!

Sweet. You are correct Sir. Your wife ROCKS.

Pretty dang impressive if I must say so myself. Not many chics outs their getting it done without daddy along. Bettet get used to dad duty.

I work until about 0230, and am up by 0800 to watch my son 4 days a week. I've got daddy duty down pat.