standman

Selling Fur!!!!!

Lastest Update for those looking for a buyer to sell fur to....

Here is the word from Lance Crowther....

OK everyone. Spread the word. We are meeting at my house to offer our fur for sale Saturday morning March 11th around 11:AM. I'll have some tables set up and you can bring your furs to the tables for him to look at in the order you arrived. My address is.

9025 Arroyo Tr Flagstaff AZ 86004. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Here is some info I'm passing along and trying to get out there. Lance Crowther from Timberland Outfitters is trying to set this up

since the ATA fur sale was cancelled due to lack of fur....you can pm me name and fur #s (especially bobcats) so I can get the info to Lance. If the buyer is set up I will update asap. Thanks

SELLING FUR!

Anyone willing to bring their furs to Flagstaff around March 11th if I can get a fur buyer there?

Have it pretty much lined up, he just would like to have lots of furs to look at to make his long trip worth while. Please let me know ASAP. Thank you.

I will pass on the info to a couple fur hunters I know. 👍🏻

Is that why the globe auction was cancelled?

The globe auction was moved to St.Johns this year, but yes that is why it was cancelled.

• Like 1

I have 10 cats and would go to Flag ,give me a place and time?

I have 10 cats and would go to Flag ,give me a place and time?

Thanks I will let Lance know and when a time and place is determined I will let you know.

Brian

Latest info from Lance today....

The buyer Eric, who has always done well for me, is planning on being in Flagstaff on Saturday March 11th. He said that he is also interested in fox and coyote and will buy them. He also said that Bob Small told him the Kingman sale wasn't going to happen so that's why he is making other plans for this date. The meeting place in Flagstaff has yet to be determined. But plan to be there!

• Like 2

Here is the word from Lance Crowther....

OK everyone. Spread the word. We are meeting at my house to offer our fur for sale Saturday morning March 11th around 11:AM. I'll have some tables set up and you can bring your furs to the tables for him to look at in the order you arrived. My address is.

9025 Arroyo Tr Flagstaff AZ 86004. Please let me know if you have any questions.

• Like 1

Fur sale was a lot of fun. Tons of awesome info from the Buyer on fur put up to what to look for on each species to help identify what quality of fur you have and much more. Top cat went for $1090!!!! My top cat was $800!!!! High country cats averaged around $350 with desert cats averaging a little lower. Nice meeting those who came.

Brian

• Like 5

Fur sale was a lot of fun. Tons of awesome info from the Buyer on fur put up to what to look for on each species to help identify what quality of fur you have and much more. Top cat went for $1090!!!! My top cat was $800!!!! High country cats averaged around $350 with desert cats averaging a little lower. Nice meeting those who came.

Brian

Holy crapola!

Brian

Good to see you got some payoff for the work you put into it......$800 ain't bad right??? :rolleyes: