tjhunt2

Tortilla Pigs

Great job to you and Peg TJ. Awesome story, pics, and pigs.

Well you and Peg are small people or those are some pretty big pigs! Congratulation, its great to see a hubby and wife hunting together.

• Like 2

That had to be an awesome day. Congratulations and I may be a little jealous of your kitchen setup.

Nice write up, great pigs.

hate getting dehydrated / physically exhausted while hunting / scouting - can get the TERRIBLE thigh leg cramps - will cause a grown man to literally SCREAM

Seems I can never carry enough liquid while hunting - had a couple first timers on different desert hunts - - whenever I drank I told them too - also - reply - no i'm not thirsty - made them take few swallows anyway they thanked me later

great hunting there - couple nice piggys

I was there last Sunday packing out.. Dizzy, legs shaking, pig crap running down side of my face. :/ had to stop and drink water 4 times cuz my hat was dripping like it had a fountain running on it and legs were cramping BAD. WE NEED A OLD FART COUESWHITETAIL.COM workout team to get started up

Congratulations to you and Peg, TJ.

Hope you can visit us at the cabin this summer. You will be surprised at what we've done since you two were there.

Bill

• Like 1

Great job T.J. You da man!!!

Once again congrats to you and Peg. Great story even if I did hear it first hand. Love the title!!! I am pleased the tortillas brought you good luck. Maybe I should take some of those "lucky" fresh tortillas to the next Women's Hunt. Did you ever find out who the people were that were camped by us? It looked like they had a serious jeep problem when we pulled out Sunday morning.

Say hi to Peg for me.

• Like 1

Once again congrats to you and Peg. Great story even if I did hear it first hand. Love the title!!! I am pleased the tortillas brought you good luck. Maybe I should take some of those "lucky" fresh tortillas to the next Women's Hunt. Did you ever find out who the people were that were camped by us? It looked like they had a serious jeep problem when we pulled out Sunday morning.

Say hi to Peg for me.

Again Debbie, thanks for the lucky tortillas. I will expect some of the same next year you know.. lol I never found out who owned the camper with the coueswhitetail sticker. I saw they had their side x side jacked up so Peg and I stopped to see if there was anything we could help them with but no one was around. I did see some blood and a javelina foot in the fire so it looks like they had some luck to go along with their bad luck.

TJ