Sign in to follow this  
n2horns

Ford f150 - ideas on lift brand and shop

I am looking for some lift information for my 2006 f150. Looking to do a lift and unsure of what brands are better than others and any recommendations on a shop.

I am in the East Valley but if a great shop is on the west side I don't mind.

Andrew

I would just level it myself. I've always had lifted trucks but finally got tired of front end/alignment problems. That being said, desert rat, sdhq and 4-wheel parts do a good job of installing lift kits and they are in the east valley

• Like 1

Superduty Head Qtrs on Mcqueen and Elliot did my F150 when I had it.

They did a 6" RCD lift

I second what GreyGhost said about lifts and front end issues. I now have a Tacoma now that I want lifted but not sure if I want to deal with it again. Im sure I will do it again though

Prestige Custom Rides in Mesa. Great work and just as cheap to let them install it as to do it yourself!

Super lift. Did 4 inches up front and 2 in the back. Which made it a 4 inch total lift. Never had any alignment problems ever. Oh my truck is an 06 F150. Had desert rat do it back in 06

I have been looking at the 4 inch lift. At the same time looking at bumpers and a wimch.

Trying tomdecide if I am going to make the truck a more dedicated hunting truck.

Go to Gunnell's on Gilbert and Mckellips they'll take care of you. I take all of my trucks and my semi to them. 480-844-1090 ask for David or Ryan.

BDM Customs off McClintock and University does AWESOME work and very reasonable ( talk to Mark). Superduty headquarters also does good work but are EXTREMELY high priced!