• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 cjl2010

cjl2010

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
Yup had a camera. But came in like he always did and freshened it up. I always piss out of my tree stand. Never had it bother anything

#17 CatfishKev

CatfishKev

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 937 posts
  • Interests:Outdoors Enthusiest

Wow, thats crazy.

#18 mattys281

mattys281

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,708 posts
  • Interests:Bowhunting, backpacking, & whatever kills time between trips.

Yup had a camera. But came in like he always did and freshened it up. I always piss out of my tree stand. Never had it bother anything

Last mule deer I shot was sniffing my pee from the day before.

I always wiz over the side and have never seen anything spook from it. Apparently they like Blue Moon flavored pee.

Internet forums are a great place to discuss your method of hunting, but not such a great place to criticize someone else's.  

#19 PseAZ

PseAZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts
  • Interests:RackSeekers

Hunting, Fishing and the great outdoors

I shot my buck in January off a scrape line, and gunna give it a try again this year. I think pre rut/ intro rut they use the scrape lies pretty well im not sure about full blown rut. Id think they would be more were the doe's are?

Genesis 27:3

Now then, get your equipment--your quiver and bow--and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

#20 PseAZ

PseAZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Forgot about this thread. But just an up date I sat the scrape line again and luck like the year before didn't sit it past 1AM and shot my buck this year 1st day. So far its producing, ill check it out again next year and see how it goes.

Now then, get your equipment--your quiver and bow--and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

#21 PseAZ

PseAZ

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Update... shot 2 bucks now off the scrap line, my 2016 buck 102" and my 2017 buck 96" both off of the same scrape line and also came up the same trail from the same direction.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users