Sign in to follow this  
THE OUTDOORSMANS

New Swarovski BTX

The rumors are true Swarovski has released a Dual Eyepiece for the STX/ATX modular spotting scope! https://outdoorsmans.com/products/swarovski-btx-eyepiece

"It has been a while since a new product has come onto the market that truly has the ability of changing the landscape of glassing for big game. The introduction of the SLC 15x56 comes to mind. The BTX has a chance to be an even bigger game changer. No more will you have to squint or deal with eye strain when using your spotting scope. Like we have always said two eyes are better than one, and now the best spotting scope on the market allows you to use both eyes to see the unseen!" Jake Rush, Manager of the Outdoorsmans

"The Swarovski BTX is officially launched! This revolutionary binocular eyepiece will change the way I use optics forever. Honestly I have not been this excited about a new product since... actually I can't think of anything!" Chris Denham, Western Hunter

Swaro_BTX_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1488527714

The BTX is angled due to the path the light takes through the spotter. At the moment Swaro is only making the angle and I am sure if the straight was an option they would have made it.

The rumors are true Swarovski has released a Dual Eyepiece for the STX/ATX modular spotting scope! https://outdoorsmans.com/products/swarovski-btx-eyepiece

"It has been a while since a new product has come onto the market that truly has the ability of changing the landscape of glassing for big game. The introduction of the SLC 15x56 comes to mind. The BTX has a chance to be an even bigger game changer. No more will you have to squint or deal with eye strain when using your spotting scope. Like we have always said two eyes are better than one, and now the best spotting scope on the market allows you to use both eyes to see the unseen!" Jake Rush, Manager of the Outdoorsmans

"The Swarovski BTX is officially launched! This revolutionary binocular eyepiece will change the way I use optics forever. Honestly I have not been this excited about a new product since... actually I can't think of anything!" Chris Denham, Western Hunter

Swaro_BTX_1_1024x1024.jpg?v=1488527714

I use a 95mm objective lens with your tall tripod and pan head what are your thoughts on using the BTX with this set-up?

• Like 1

TRKHNTR I think your setup will work great. I use that setup with the STX 95 and this is only a few ounces heavier.

Thanks, Looks like it may be a little heavier on the back end, guess I'll find out May/June.