varnco

Results are Posted on AZGF

Well, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming...I checked my Portal account again this morning....it reverted back to "pending" after it showed I was drawn and the hunt number yesterday...What?

Well, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming...I checked my Portal account again this morning....it reverted back to "pending" after it showed I was drawn and the hunt number yesterday...What'S up

Don't worry. Same here but I didn't draw. Portal is down.

The system had issues, for sure. I was charged for elk. Portal shows antelope drawn, elk not drawn. The antelope hunt number was a rifle elk. I only put in for bonus point for antelope, and archery only for elk

Yesterday it said "drawn" and even gave me the tag number for rifle bull in 23. Today is is back to Pending. something is amiss.

Unit 1 early archery for us. Last time we drew was 2002. My body is not what it was back then. But this was by far the most mild terrain I've ever elk hunted. Should be just the ticket, but I'll still bring a climbing tree stand to maybe sit a few water holes we found back then.

Yesterday it said "drawn" and even gave me the tag number for rifle bull in 23. Today is is back to Pending. something is amiss.

I'm interested on hearing what it says now. Mine hasn't changed... archery cow when they first showed, same now.

Man what's the hold up on the official release. Waiting for some people without portals to check their results.

think they are trying to prove a point and make everyone get a portal.

Waiting for the results to come out on the phone is like still writing a check for the application. :lol:

Man what's the hold up on the official release. Waiting for some people without portals to check their results.

think they are trying to prove a point and make everyone get a portal.

Waiting for the results to come out on the phone is like still writing a check for the application. :lol:

Agreed. I would set them up but I could care less if they draw or not. But I am still curious.