Sign in to follow this  
tjhunt2

19A muzzleloader goat tag

I just knew this was going to be my year at drawing a 19A muzzleloader tag with 21 bonus points but my good friend robbed me of it. Not such as good a friend as he use to be that's for sure. lol It's been about 19yrs since I hunted antelope in 19A and maybe it's a blessing I didn't draw this year. My friend drove up last Saturday and said everywhere he went were no trespassing signs. I will be helping him on his hunt and was wondering if he needs to buy an access permit for the Perkins Ranch or another if it exist? We will definitely be putting many hours in scouting and welcome any information if you have had this tag in the past. PM if you so wish to share. Thanks! :)

TJ

TJ, I sent you some GPS coordinates. They should give you a good head start.

• Like 1

TJ, I sent you some GPS coordinates. They should give you a good head start.

Thanks Adam. I got it. :) :)

TJ

On the fain side I know they added a lot of signs and I heard they weren't letting people in and then they were. Still no confirmation on it, granite dells is only allowing 1 tag holder to hunt on them and my buddies dad drew and called and that one spot was filled already. The way it's going up here it might be good you didn't draw, a lot of points for a lot of headaches. Good luck! I live backs up to the state land and there some awesome goats for sure.

• Like 1