Sign in to follow this  
Couestracker

New Mexico draw results out 2 weeks early!

Got drawn unit 23 Burro mountains in January anyone hunt this time of year? Any suggestions

I drew coues deer, unit 23 again this year.

Nov 18-22.

New to the New Mexico draw...didn't draw. How do they do refunds? Back onto your card or do you get a check in the mail like Colorado?

If you don't draw everything is refunded except $13 for the app fee. Paying up front sucks but it is worth it if you do draw as its an investment in hunting opportunities

New to the New Mexico draw...didn't draw. How do they do refunds? Back onto your card or do you get a check in the mail like Colorado?

If you don't draw everything is refunded except $13 for the app fee. Paying up front sucks but it is worth it if you do draw as its an investment in hunting opportunities

I get that, just wondering if they put the refund back on your credit card or do they mail you a check? I prefer the way New Mexico does it and Colorado for that matter. Taking your money upfront is such an easier process than Arizona where your card can get declined and all that BS.

They refund it back to your credit card. I like it better then Colorado who sends you a refund check.

They usually get it back pretty fast. I'm anxiously awaiting that $8300 I sent them!!! They kept $240 of it this year so I'm happy!!!

16A rifle bull elk here....

Can't wait to see what you get--I have had nothing but bad luck in that unit. (Surely, it's not incompetence!) :D

I'm done with elk, no draw for me, I came too late to the game,

Don't give up!

The only way your too late to the game is if you never apply.