Nmm347

Nice 5x5, what would he score?

Last year I found this bull and this year I was lucky enough to draw a tag in his unit. I've always wanted a nice 5x5 and plan on hunting him regardless of score but out of curiosity what do you think he would tape out at? Hopefully this fall he'll be down and we can see how close your estimates are.post-15101-0-59608200-1492398054_thumb.pngpost-15101-0-45072600-1492398038_thumb.png

His beams look kind of short but everything else looks great. I'd guess if he were a 6x6 he'd be 360-370. Can't judge his mass well. Without fifth points I'm gonna say 340-350. He's a beast of a 5x5. I'd shoot him all day long.

320-330 maybe 340. He will be better this year. He looks young with lots of potential.

Every bit of a 300" bull

I'm gonna say 310-315. I've noticed a lit of people will see a 5 point and call if a "big 5" when really if it was a 6 it would just be an average bull. Same for big for Muleys. A 170" muley frame (if it were a 4 point) that is only a 2 point would probably only be a 140" buck. But because they don't come around often people say it's a big 2 point. Which i guess it is.

That is actually a pretty decent bull. I agree he is a young bull with slightly shorter beams but great 3rds good fronts and 4ths. Mass fair to good..I bet he pushes 330-40 with an average width. 5x5 like that I would call big..

• Like 2

It has good points, but pretty short main beams. Hard to tell width. I'd say around 315.

Good mass, above average 3rd's but short beams. Can't tell the spread or body size. Guessing he will be +330 and 350 maximum

Only thing he is lacking is mainbeams. Hard to tell but he looks pretty narrow too. Still a great bull. I would guess 320" give or take 5"

• Like 1