• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Couestracker

Couestracker

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,588 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, predator calling, exploring, muscle cars, motorcycles, camping, well, anything outdoors.
Can't figure out how to get a video on here. Understand that you have to do it from photobucket, but how do you get it from there to here?
Thanks in advance!

#2 IA Born

IA Born

Premier Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,375 posts
  • Interests:Hiking, camping with my family, hunting, fishing (espeically fly fishing), fire ecology, wildlife photography, reloading, archery

I've done it before.  I think you click on the link to the right, like you would if you are posting a picture from photobucket.  I'll log in tomorrow and verify.  I have a video of Sydney from her KS hunt I want to share.  Its a hoot!

The more people I meet, the more I like rattlesnakes!

#3 CouesWhitetail

CouesWhitetail

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,513 posts

You basically upload the video to a video site, such as Youtube, Vimeo or perhaps photobucket.  Then copy and paste the link to that video into your post here.  Vimero seems to be working the best with the current version of forum software.  Sometimes Youtube links post as just a link rather than a video player showing the video in your post.  I haven't used photobucket, but sounds like IA born can help with that.

Amanda Moors
Founder of CouesWhitetail.com
if you have a question or comment about this website, feel free to email me amanda@coueswhitetail.com

"Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works."
Hebrews 10:24

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users