Sign in to follow this  
QCwtAddict

What's he score?

Trying to work on field judging antelope. I have an idea of what I think this buck will score but curious to see what everyone else thinks.

post-4553-0-04990600-1492543525_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-79900000-1492543551_thumb.jpg

post-4553-0-48742000-1492543566_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

78 +/-

75-77. He could be a good one this year!

Me and my brother were both thinking right about there. The pic was taken in late September last year so he survived the hunts. He's so far up in the Pines that I doubt my brother will want to hunt him, but we're gonna see if we can find him again to evaluate him incase he makes a big jump in size.

• Like 1

I would think low to mid 70's. especially with that broken prong. 14.5" length, average mass, average prongs. Could be a good one this year. Antelope can really get big fast compared to other animals. 3-5 i think are their biggest years

• Like 1

He's sure a pretty buck. Probably upper 70's this year. His height and prongs are good which give him that classic pronghorn look. His mass is a little shy to push him into the upper levels of AZ's bucks.

• Like 2

Those are cool pics with in inchs of the exact same spot last year., also notice the small pine tree growth behind him was about 1 foot taller than last year. and the pine cones are in the same places but not as many as last year..

anyway typical average lope in az mid to low 70's. I wouldnt pass it up lopes are just bad butt.