Sign in to follow this  
Delw

heres a dead head the kid found this am

Shes pretty stoked about it.

all the points are sharp, nothing broken or chewed, the bottom left point has some mud on it.

All I heard was OMG OMG as she was running, I never saw it thought she was chasing a bear or lion for a pic. I was 100 yards from here she was about 100 yards from it. then when she yelled skull I figured another spike.

post-14908-0-05440500-1493013028_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

That is what we call shed hunting with a shotgun!!!!

Way cool find!!!

Yeah the kids pretty resourceful she happened to see that video a while back of those elk with locked horns figure WTF she can do that too...

Seriously I took her out turkey hunting for the morning and shed hunting.

shes still pretty jazzed about it.

That is what we call shed hunting with a shotgun!!!!

Way cool find!!!

Yeah the kids pretty resourceful she happened to see that video a while back of those elk with locked horns figure WTF she can do that too...

Seriously I took her out turkey hunting for the morning and shed hunting.

shes still pretty jazzed about it.

Very cool you had her out hunting......great times and one she will remember forever!!!

TY

its cool she likes to hunt. she loves being outdoors and every day I have off and she has off we hunt. she got me back into hunting with a bow about 4-5 years ago. and shes an absolute blast to be around

shes pretty hard core and passionate about it. this will be her 3rd unit archery bull elk hunt in unit 8 in 3 years. hopefully this year she will get a shot she is happy with and release an arrow. she's had plenty of chances from 8 yards to 50 target shooters are picky and a tad slow

• Like 1

Third tag in three years....dang now that is some luck there!!!

she got drawn for the early bull hunt 2 years ago, I got drawn last year for the early hunt bull hunt and signed my tag over to her. and surprise surprise I got drawn this year again for the early bull hunt and will sign it over to her.

I look at it this way I get go go hunting either way, Ive killed enough shoot in my life let the kids have fun. its not about killing its about having a good time with your kids.

• Like 1

she got drawn for the early bull hunt 2 years ago, I got drawn last year for the early hunt bull hunt and signed my tag over to her. and surprise surprise I got drawn this year again for the early bull hunt and will sign it over to her.

I look at it this way I get go go hunting either way, Ive killed enough shoot in my life let the kids have fun. its not about killing its about having a good time with your kids.

Your a very good man and sounds like one heck of a father. God Bless

• Like 2

Win, win all the way around!!!