Sign in to follow this  
naturebob

Need help?

I have never ask for help on a hunt, But I have been down for a month with allergies and athsma.I have a goulds tag in 35a 2nd hunt. I would of went on the count scout for G&F last week but was in bed..Sucks, first time in my life I couldn't help or was in cappable. I am sufferring with upper respitotory problems now. Beeen to doc 3 weeks in a row. Going agaain tues. Gonna Make him Give me a steroid shot. Had 1 2 monthsby another doc for another problem. I have never had health Prob. in My life till last Sept. Seems like I cant get a break.. Every 3 weeks som. happenns. Anyway I know I am out of shahape and will need help. I am not over wheight. 5-10 182lbs. can generally hike god but havn't for last 6 months since I been sick fromseveral freak illness's . My so called hunting buddies chooses to help thour friends in the wgite Mtnn's so i am seeking help down south. You will be re rewarded unlike my so called freinds (EX) in the white mtns. . Any help whould be great I will have my in hallers.........BOB! Please ..35A 2nd hunt 480-3412621 adn

Edited by naturebob

To add I have been to prob. 25 Turkey Fed. banq. in Phoenix ,mesa and NAZ

and N. Dakota. And spent a ton of $ at the Banquets. Have stuff to prove it.......BOB!

And to add to the insult My buddies are going to My honey hole of 20 years And I turned em on to Turkey hunting as basicly taught them how..... OH well that what friends are for.

Bob, just tagged out this morning in 35a. Passed up 3 Tom's before took one with longest beard. Was at survey, have that info. Tried to call you. Can help if needed. Kirk. Pm me.

• Like 2

Chris and Kirk, thanks for the help . I need it. Normally I don't. Much appreciated..............BOB!