dcshorthairs

Mathews Drenalin for sale

My wife surprised me today and bought me a brand new Halon 32 for my birthday. So up for sale is my rock solid Drenalin. This bow has been the most solid bow I have ever owned. It have been very well taken care of. It has the 60# limbs and 30in draw. Asking $375. Call or text Jeff @ 9283861123.

File_000.jpeg

File_001.jpeg

• Like 2

If it was an LD, I would be all over it. You should keep it. I have went through a number of Mathews and Hoyt bows and always go back to my drenalin ld.

One of the guys at bull basin said cams are still made for these bows for that size. You would have to see what the cost is. My guess around $100 or so

One of the guys at bull basin said cams are still made for these bows for that size. You would have to see what the cost is. My guess around $100 or so

You are correct. I had Ross Outdoors swap a cam on my Drenalin last year. It cost 125 but they charged me 100 and kept my old cam since I didn't need it. It took around 3 weeks for the cam to arrive once ordered.

You are correct. I had Ross Outdoors swap a cam on my Drenalin last year. It cost 125 but they charged me 100 and kept my old cam since I didn't need it. It took around 3 weeks for the cam to arrive once ordered.

Thanks king. That sounds about right. They said it's easy to do. That's why I am willing to work on the price in case someone needs to do this.