Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector777

2016 Sheep reports

can you please share what units had the tags go to max point holders last year? Thanks!!!

I stole this off Facebook and Jay Scott.

Brian

post-102-0-21631500-1496956377_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

can you please share what units had the tags go to max point holders last year? Thanks!!!

Brian

IMG_1233.JPG

Wait what am I looking at here

Units that went to max point holders. The max column shows the number of permits that went to max for those units while the far right shows permit numbers for that unit. So take 15d.... 2 out of six tags went to max point holders. The units that have just a dash in the column mean all tags went to max in that unit.

so unless you have max points, don't put in for the units that have a star next to them. the only question is on 37A for this year. They now have two hunts. I would speculate the early hunt would be preferred. tags went up to 4. do you put in for the second hunt in hopes that no max point holders apply for it? if so will the two biggest sheep in the unit already be harvested?

so unless you have max points, don't put in for the units that have a star next to them. the only question is on 37A for this year. They now have two hunts. I would speculate the early hunt would be preferred. tags went up to 4. do you put in for the second hunt in hopes that no max point holders apply for it? if so will the two biggest sheep in the unit already be harvested?

New hunt with nothing to go by is an unknown. Odds are two best rams will be taken.

Brian

:D ^^^^^^^ odds are you won't get drawn...but heres hoping and good luck to all. Im 1 under max...33 years of trying.missed 1 draw when my twins were born. helpful sheet by Jay

Can you send the report to me? Kmentzer.km@gmail.com. Thanks.

ED67. You should have it in your email now

Brian

IMG_1233.JPG

Jay said on his podcast he'd share the list with anyone that asked...so i guess it's not really stealing. Thanks for sharing.

Is there a list out there with 2016 draw odds? Hunt AZ has the 2015 odds but that's all I could find.

Yeah it's somewhere between Slim and his brother None.

• Like 1

They don't put sheep odds out. You have to look them up in the annual report which is not out yet either sooo... They used to put the report out in Jan but I guess there.... Isn't enough funding? Interest? Idk.

Is there a list out there with 2016 draw odds? Hunt AZ has the 2015 odds but that's all I could find.

Look at the 2016 draw reports.