Analogkid1014

Trout Fishing this past weekend

Spent last weekend up north trout fishing, the fishing was definitely on before these fronts came in. Not sure how it will be right now but would guess it will still be pretty good. Caught several nice fish and never had to dunk a worm or powerbait which is nice. All and all a fun trip, now is definitely the time to go.

post-13452-0-20217700-1494443856_thumb.jpg

post-13452-0-71464800-1494443872_thumb.jpg

post-13452-0-55126800-1494443884_thumb.jpg

post-13452-0-74953600-1494443940_thumb.jpg

• Like 9

Beautiful. Last time I caught any that big I was in the 49th State. Didn't know there were trout that big here.

Beautiful. Last time I caught any that big I was in the 49th State. Didn't know there were trout that big here.

There are a few lakes in this state that hold some really good quality trout. The trouble is getting them to bite. I tend to stay away from the Rim lakes and head further east to the White Mountains. A lot less people and the fishing is in my opinion a lot better for quality

• Like 1

There are a few lakes in this state that hold some really good quality trout. The trouble is getting them to bite. I tend to stay away from the Rim lakes and head further east to the White Mountains. A lot less people and the fishing is in my opinion a lot better for quality

Thats a good lake for nice size browns too ;)