Sign in to follow this  
rossislider

12 Year Old's Skull Cleaning Business *New Pics 6/19/17*

I have some more skulls for him, I'll give you a call Sean.

• Like 1

Also, feel free to shoot him a message via his Instagram page if you have any questions.

I would like to follow his progress but never used an Instagram page before. I'll try to figure it out. :)

TJ

• Like 3

Also, feel free to shoot him a message via his Instagram page if you have any questions.

I would like to follow his progress but never used an Instagram page before. I'll try to figure it out. :)

TJ

He will also have a Facebook page in the not so distant future. Facebook requires he be 13 to have an account so I may set something up in my name till he turns 13 in September.
  • Like 1

Maybe AMANDA will be nice and gift him a site sponsorship for 1 year until he can make enough to pay for it! It would be really cool to have a 12 year old with his own business as a site sponsor!!!!

I'll kick in $20 towards an advertisement here on CWT.

• Like 1

Maybe AMANDA will be nice and gift him a site sponsorship for 1 year until he can make enough to pay for it! It would be really cool to have a 12 year old with his own business as a site sponsor!!!!

+$20 from me.

+$20 from me.
yeah no doubt! I'll kick in $50! I've seen how non sponsors are treated. (I've been on the pitch fork and torch side) but for a boy learning a skill and being responsible...... I'm in!
  • Like 2

Thanks for all the offers guys. You all are awesome. I sent Amanda an email a few weeks back (PM box was full) to make sure I wasn't crossing any sponsorship lines by talking about his business. But I haven't heard back and don't think I seen her post in here since then. Hope everything is okay.

Also, it looks like we will be headed up to Surprise early Saturday morning to pick up a chest freezer a guy is giving him a good deal on for his business. If anyone on that side of town is looking to have skull work done, maybe we could meet up.

Thanks

• Like 1

Also, it looks like we will be headed up to Surprise early Saturday morning to pick up a chest freezer a guy is giving him a good deal on for his business. If anyone on that side of town is looking to have skull work done, maybe we could meet up.

Thanks

if I don't get this head out of the freezer soon I'll be looking for a new place to live.