Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Toll road Colorado

Really! Me and the wife were looking at property in Colorado recently and I just received a bill for driving on one of the roads there!!! No idea where this came from but what in the heck is going on ?

Just oiled up the shredder ready for inversion.

Anytime I visit a blue state they are full of toll roads, blows my mind what they use all the gas tax money for. I've always heard they spend more money on the enforcement of toll roads than they make on the tolls anyway.

Probably the E470. If you don't pay it, a bunch of pot smoking hippies come to your house to collect.

Probably the E470. If you don't pay it, a bunch of pot smoking hippies come to your house to collect.

That's where I got mine. Something about more then two axles and the price goes through the roof. No wonder I didn't see any semis on it!

Buddy of mine got lost in California for an hour somewhere around LA. Few weeks later got a $200 ticket for driving on a toll road. He still can't figure out where he was in California

• Like 1

Yep, E470. Used to take it all the time when I was stationed at Ft Carson and picking up folks at the airport. Was well worth the $3 to bypass all the construction in Denver proper, not to mention never seeing a LEO and could let me foot press freely on that gas pedal.

I know a gal living in Parker, CO. near that toll road. She loaned her brother a car while he was between owning vehicles. He drove through the toll hiway daily for weeks with out bothering to pay. Dear sis got a bill for more than the car was worth. Meanwhile, brother moved to FL.

Colorado is one step behind California... circling the drain. I wanted to retire there... so glad I didn't. Ed F

• Like 3

I got a $20 bill from them from last Summer. F them . Now its up to like 80, from a lawyer. I want to write him and tell him how dumb he is. Went to law school and he collects traffic tickets . Screw them. I paid High gas prices and used there restuarants. Thats enough taxes . They will have to come get Me. dang pot heads.........BOB!

I guess that you had your eyes closed when you drove past the toll booths and signs. I paid once then found a way around it. Colorado is getting more than its fair share of Commifornia hippies.

I guess that you had your eyes closed when you drove past the toll booths and signs. I paid once then found a way around it. Colorado is getting more than its fair share of Commifornia hippies.

Guess you've never been there, no booths and it was at night and I had never been there. I do remember maybe seeing a sign about a toll somewhere but we were following our gps , I never saw anything letting me know I was going to have to pay to go down a Hywy

• Like 1